Welcome to my blog.
Nothing extraordinary to be found here, it is kept for my personal pleasure, as a way to keep notes about work-related stuff, to present pictures to my friends, and for generic annoyance otherwise.
Why the nick: the mantis religiosa is an awesome creature. Religion, on the other hand – produces some doubtful creatures. That’s why I prefer not to have a religion. But to each her own.
- naturally high (doesn’t require additional substances, but black tea helps)
- listens to lots of music of many genres, preferably Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Covenant, Georg Kreisler, VNV Nation, Dresden Dolls, Unextraordinary Gentlemen, T-N-T, Dead Can Dance (in autobiographical order)
- chirps at diaspora
- harbours a secret love for biology (thank you Rosalind)
- prefers reading, horseriding, biking, hiking, running and snowboarding over watching TV
- contributes to a collection of tech knowledge
The mantis loves to play!